Sunday, October 11, 2009

Joke ideas

Little medley of ideas. Not sure they have legs but will probably try a few.

• Ever notice how you suddenly lose respect for the program you’re watching when you’re about to turn off the TV? You’re watching the news and they’re like “Police reports indicate that” (Click) “Nobody gives a shit.”

• Like going out to eat since I never cook and don’t know how to. I don’t like when they list every single ingredient in every single dish on the menu. Look obviously I don’t understand that shit that’s why I’m here.” I don’t know what the fuck shallot or shallow is. Some big special onion or some shit.

• Some girls are knowledgeable about sports and that’s awesome. But the funny ones are the ones that don’t know anything about sports. Those are the girls you should talk to. According to my friend Kat, there are two levels of football-college football and regular.

Only compliment people in a robot voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment