Saturday, March 7, 2009

Not a good post to read if blasphemy offends you

Now that the room is clear...

Some people say that Jesus is everywhere. If that's true, does that mean he's on the Internet too? How does he spend his time there? Maybe he just browses weather sites--"Yep, that's all going according to plan." Have I ever inadvertently bumped into Jesus in a chat room? If someone in a chat room pisses him off does he ever just destroy the whole universe and start a new one?

Maybe he's monitoring our behavior on Facebook and Twitter. "I think there are more drunk pictures of Ally than sober ones. I'll just keep these for the files." When his dad's out of the room does he pull up pictures of his...finest creation?

On Twitter, what if he woke up one day and thought "Okay I'm going to let people know who I am now." If you're the first guy getting that tweet are you buying it?"

@heavenlyfriend: Just decided to announce that I'm God. So there it is...I'm God you guys.

@heavenlyfriend: Ha ha very funny. No I'm not drunk. I'm revealing myself through this Tweet.

@heavenlyfriend: You know what-screw this. Just keep living your lives. You'll see.

It's something to think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment