Wednesday, January 13, 2010

www.pettheories.com

Yeah, pet theories. I think pet theories are rad man. Think about it. All the ridiculous and reasonable ideas people have about how people work. Like how to get girls into bed or other ones I can't think of right now. Even cliches like "What comes around goes around." Who decided this was wise and universally true? These kinds of things usually comes up 4 or 5 drinks in at the bar.

Anyway, I'd like to start collecting these and then assemble them on a website as soon as someone shows me how to do a website.

Damnit! Someone has kind of done this already! Okay well I'm throwing my full weight behind this:

www.unsubstantiatedtheories.com

I still think my site would be cooler. It would be more about social pet theories rather than space and colors and bullshit like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment