Monday, December 29, 2008

Let me know if you'd like to be insulted!

My friend Max came up with a fun idea that will likely go nowhere. Personalized insults. All you do is fill out a little profile and maybe email me a photo. Then, Max and I get to work insulting you in as many ways possible.

Also, it's a great gift idea. Why not outsource your hatred? Let us goof on your friends for you.

Here is all we need...

Name of person to be insulted:

Occupation:

Age:

City:

Race:

Sexuality:

Any dumb interests or hobbies they may have:

Any specific insult areas you'd like us to focus on:

Anything else we should know (Embarrassing story? Topics that anger them?)


Hey it's free, what do you have to lose besides a friend? Also, this posting comes with a built in insult. If no one takes advantage of the service, bam--Max and I get insulted. This is win win for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment